Monday, January 18, 2016

Creating a Culture of Accountablity


I saw this article on UNC Head Football Coach and thought I would share.  Fedora eliminates hiding places and forces a culture of accountability in the UNC program. This is yet another great example of what business leaders could learn from football.  I have worked with several who have instituted several similar (some almost exactly) programs to the ones mentioned in the article.  I have not been anywhere that placed the players commitment level on his locker for all to see, but I love the concept.  Some of these accountability plans may not fit exactly in your work place, but it certainly would make things interesting!  I am not sure most people in the business world could handle the plain-spoken-truth that comes in college and pro sports.  Some food for thought…



The link is below…



No comments:

Post a Comment